Terms of service
- Prices are displayed in British Pounds (Sterling), US Dollars and Euros, (prices shown in Euros and Dollars may differ slightly than the actual transaction charge due to daily currency exchange rate fluctuations).
- All prices are inclusive of VAT where appropriate (unless ordering from The Channel Islands or the outside the UK or other nations where VAT is applied by your customs when entering your country).
- All payments are automatically checked to make sure the Credit/Debit Card has not been reported lost or stolen before the payment is authorised. Orders made from countries outside the UK may require further proof of identity to support the card transaction.
A TELEPHONE NUMBER IS REQUIRED TO VALIDATE YOUR ADDRESS DETAILS AND IN CASE WE NEED TO NOTIFY YOU OF ANY PROBLEMS IF THIS IS NOT SUPPLIED WE MAY BE UNABLE TO CONTACT YOU AND YOUR ORDER MAY BE CANCELLED
- Goods and prices are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and offer alternatives which we think may be suitable. We will not send replacements or send you something you didn’t order without your prior consent.
- Products may only be returned if unopened and seal still in-tact and items are in original packaging with tags attached.
PLEASE CHECK OUR SHIPPING AND RETURNS PAGE BEFORE ORDERING.
- For any goods you wish to return we must be notified within 48 hours of their arrival and you must confirm our returns procedure, failure to do so may invalidate your claim. The customer will be kept fully informed of progress regarding any replacements and or exchanges.
- None of the above affects your statutory rights.
- We may change these terms without prior notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.
- If you ordered and your discount has not been applied, you have 24 hours to contact us from the time of purchase to claim this back.
DISCLAIMER: *Please do not fully rely on this smartwatch. It is technology, and like any other tech or human, it can make mistakes. Please note that a smartwatch does not replace the position of any doctor. Always seek the final and superior advice of your doctor. The watches are waterproof but we are not responsible for damage caused by water.
*Female health tracking: This feature should not be used or relied on for any medical purposes. It may not accurately predict your menstrual cycles or related information. All data and tracking should be used for personal reference only.
*The SpO₂ feature is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention, monitoring, prediction, prognosis of any disease, investigation of physiological processes, or any other medical purpose. All data and tracking should be used for well-being and personal reference only. If you feel uncomfortable, please rely on professional medical devices or consult a doctor for assistance.
*All images and measurements on this website are illustrations and the design of the real product may differ.
Every product is subject to our 14-day money-back guarantee scheme. Please note, the Money Back Guarantee does NOT apply to international orders. We do NOT cover for accidental damage, cosmetic damage, loss or theft. If 14 days have passed, the product is subject to 1-year manufacturer's warranty. This does not include accidental damage. If the product breaks down during this time, the product must be returned. We will send the product to the manufacturer to fix the issue which can take up to 90 days. If the issue cannot be fixed, store credit will be offered.
This warranty does not apply: (a) to consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (b) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (c) to damage caused by use with a third party component or product that does not meet the SFL's specifications under the technical specifications for each product and also available in stores); (d) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external cause; (e) to damage caused by operating the outside the user manual, the technical specifications or other Product published guidelines; (f) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of SFL or SFL Authorized Service Provider (“AASP”); (g) to an Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of SFL; (h) to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the SFL Product; (i) if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Product; or (j) if SFL receives information from relevant public authorities that the product has been stolen or if you are unable to deactivate passcode-enabled or other security measures designed to prevent unauthorized access to the Product, and you cannot prove in any way that you are the authorized user of the product (eg. by presenting proof of purchase).
This returns policy does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITIONS
1.1 These rules apply to all competitions, prize draws, promotions, giveaways and suchlike that are promoted on and run through our website or social media channels.
1.2 To enter a competition you must enter as directed on our social media channels.
1.3 Our competitions are free to enter (no purchase required, unless otherwise stated).
2. Eligibility and entry restrictions
2.1 To be eligible to enter a competition:
(a) entrants must be a real person, at least 18 years old and permanently reside in the United Kingdom or other country (proof of address or age may be required)
(b) entrants must not be our employee, officer or agent, or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organisation involved in the running of the competition, and you must not be a family relation of any such person.
(c) Competition entrants for our promotions on social media must have a genuine account and must ‘like’ the SFL social network page (Facebook, Twitter etc.) as part of the entry process.
2.2 The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 1.
2.3 The maximum number of entries for a competition shall be at our sole discretion but no less than 100 entries. Once this number of entries have been received, the competition will be closed to new entries, notwithstanding the published closing date.
3. Start and closing dates
3.1 A competition shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and social media channels. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
3.2 Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
3.3 No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
3.4 We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
3.5 Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
4.1 Competition entries shall be judged or winners selected on the basis of those criteria specified on our website and/or social media channels in relation to the competition.
4.2 If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
4.3 Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4.4 The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
5. Winners and prizes
5.1 Competition prizes for each competition shall be specified on our website or social media channels.
5.2 Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by email (if an address is asked for/provided) or by direct message on social media (winners must, therefore ‘like’ or ‘follow’ our social media accounts in order to be contacted about prizes) not more than 30 days following the closing date of the competition, and will receive their prizes not more than 60 days following that closing date.
5.3 Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
5.4 The results of a competition will be announced on our website within 30 days following the closing date of the competition. The announcement may include the name and photograph, the town or region of residence and prize details of each prize winner.
5.5 No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. Copyright and moral rights
6.1 You warrant to us that you created your competition entries, that you own all of the copyright in those entries, and that our use of the entries in accordance with these rules will not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or other legal rights.
6.2 You grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish your competition entries.
6.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you irrevocable and unconditionally waive your rights to be identified as the author of your competition entries and to object to any derogatory treatment of your competition entries.
7. What happens to entries?
7.1 Competition entries will not be returned. Please, therefore, keep a copy of your competition entries.
8.1 We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. The winner, therefore, agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity names, surnames, towns or regions of residence and prize details.
EGIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- eGift Cards may be redeemed in full or part payment for any goods at Smartwatch for Less online store including current promotional offers.
- eGift Cards cannot be used for the purchase of other gift cards or vouchers.
- This eGift Card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card, cannot be redeemed for cash or returned to Smartwatch for Less and cannot be re-sold or re-tendered. This will not affect your statutory rights.
- All eGift Cards hold an expiry date of 1 year from the day of purchase
- Smartwatch for Less Ltd reserve the right to decline or withdraw the eGift Card at any time.
- Treat this eGift Card like cash, Smartwatch for Less Ltd cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged eGift Cards and they will not be replaced.
- To check your balance at any time please contact us at email@example.com.
- The number of eGift Cards you can use in a single transaction for online purchases is limited to 1.
- If any product purchased with an eGift Card is subsequently exchanged for a product of a lower price or a refund, any money owing will be added to a new Gift Card or eGift Card.
- If you do not spend the entire balance an eGift Cards, the remaining balance will be available on the same eGift Card after each transaction, with the same expiry date.
- eGift cards ordered through this site will be sent to the email address provided at the point of order.
- eGift cards will normally be delivered by email on the day of purchase.
- eGift Cards will NOT be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged. Smartwatch for Less Ltd is responsible for funds on the card used without your knowledge.
- Smartwatch for Less Ltd eGift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash and cash refunds will not be available for products purchased with this card.
- eGift Card values should be checked immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies must be notified immediately. Smartwatch for Less Ltd cannot be held responsible for shortage or loss of any eGift Card not notified to us within three days of delivery.
- Cleared payment is required prior to the dispatch of orders. Payment is taken automatically at the time of purchase by Smartwatch for Less Ltd.
- The re-sale of eGift Cards sold via this website is strictly prohibited.
- By purchasing the eGift Card by Smartwatch for Less Ltd, you agree to the Terms of Service.
Your use of this website is governed by these Terms and Conditions and construed and enforced in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Disputes arising from your use of this website and the services we provide are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
60 days return option
1. Basic provisions
The service agreement is concluded when the customer along with the selected products offered by the provider operated by e-shops, confirms the so-called cart and a service provider will issue him with an invoice.
2. Description of the service
The Provider guarantees to the client that they allow them to return the product without giving any reason within 60 days of purchase, under the conditions specified below, if the client will request the refund, i.e. will take advantage of the service within the period specified below. This service should be used to prevent unwanted gifts.
The provider is obligated to provide the service, therefore to provide the client the option of returning the purchased product without giving any reason within a period of below only if:
- The client shall order the service in a period when it is offered, at the latest (24 hours since purchasing a product), however, while purchasing the product covered by the service;
- The client must pay for the service properly and on time;
- The client shall not withdraw from a contract for the purchase of the product to which the service relates before applying the service;
- The client shall take advantage of the service no later than at 60th day from the purchase, and namely for the product to which the service relates, in person at one of the branches of the provider, eventually on branches of its contractual partners, within regular opening hours;
- The client does not damage identification labels of the product to which the service refers or otherwise does not unduly handle the product (e.g. in violation of the rules of proper use of the product specified by the manufacturer).
- The client shall prove entitlement to the service by original of the issued invoice containing the product and related service;
- The client shall submit the product in the state "good", (see definition below);
- Products designed for body care and hygiene must be unused with intact packaging.
In case that the client fulfils all the conditions under which the service may be used, he/she will receive a refunded price of the product in full amount including VAT. In case that the client will take advantage of the service, and will request a refund of the product in a state of "bad" or "impaired", then to the client will be offered only the return of the product at a reduced price, eventually at 0 GBP and takeover of the product for ecological disposal.
Definition of states of products to which the service relates
- The product has all accessories, which were delivered to the provider along with it (esp. cables, strap, watch face, charger, user manual, packaging box, provided gifts etc.); and
- The product has no signs of use; and
- The submitted product includes packaging material, which bears signs of normal unpacking of the product.
- Products designed for body care and hygiene must be unused with intact packaging.
- The product has signs of use; and/or
- The product is incomplete; and/or
- The product is excessively worn and/or has damage which is easily repairable, and after this reparation, the product can be further fully used without any limitations; and/or
- The product does not contain consumables at full capacity.
- The product is damaged and it cannot perform its function in full; and/or
- The product is fundamentally incomplete, and therefore it is not possible to fully use it.
4. Refund the price of service
5. Refund the price of a product
6. Final provision
WEAR & CARE
All of our products have been manufactured and designed with the goal that you never want to take them off. Even so, for the best experience, it is important to follow the guidelines outlined here as you wear and care for our products. It is important to get the right fit so that the sensors in our products can do their jobs. We select our materials through a rigorous evaluation and testing process beyond what existing regulations require. This is all in an effort to deliver you products that help you live an active, healthier life while keeping your wrist happy.
- To maintain the new and clean look of your device, it should not be worn during heavy-duty activities which can result in the product being scratched, discoloured, even damaged if handled incorrectly.
- Make sure your watch isn’t too tight. Wear the strap loosely enough that it can move back and forth on your wrist. Our heart rate sensors work best when they maintain contact with your skin.
- If you experience any discomfort or irritation, loosen the strap, and if it persists give your wrist a break by taking your device off.
- Additionally, keep in mind that if you have eczema, allergies, asthma or other skin sensitivities, you may be more likely to experience skin irritation from a wearable device.
- Remember, if you start to experience any skin irritation or other discomforts on your wrist or in your hand, such as redness, soreness, tingling, numbness, burning or stiffness, remove your device. If any of those symptoms persist, please contact our customer support and consider contacting a dermatologist.
- Regularly clean your watch and wrist—especially after working out, sweating or washing your hands. Do not use hand soap, body soap, dish soap, hand sanitisers, cleaning wipes, household cleaners or other similar cleaning products to clean the device, as those are difficult to remove and could get trapped beneath the band and irritate your skin. Instead, only use fresh water to clean the device.